Monday, February 16, 2009

We had TONS of FUN!!!

1When we were getting ready to leave we took the one and only family picture at the front entrance.
I loved this picture of them. They look so cute together.
I have to tell you the story about this ride. You can't see the couple next to me but they were SOOO funny. The husband DID NOT want to go on this ride. He was cursing the SH word over and over. I was laughing my butt off in line at him because he kept trying to talk his wife out of making him go. He said things like... my teeth will fall out, I might have a heart attack, I'm going to pee my pants. She came back with thing like, if your teeth fall out they will hit you in the face because there is a face guard and if you pee you will be the only one sitting in it, and if you have a heart attack you have life insurance. We were all so scared to go on this but we did it and it was so much fun. This guy was 66 years old and he lived through a very scary ride. I loved it....


Buzz lightyear is one of our family favorites. Nick kicks our butts of course but Cooper beat me so he was very proud of himself.
Top favorites:
Soaring over California wins. We rode it 4 times .Thunder Mountain- Garrett was scared in line but when we were done he put it at the top of his list. Cooper also puts this as his favorite. Tower of terror is one of my favorites.. Both boys went on it but we only did this ride once.... Space mountain made the top of their lists too.
Garrett wants to say something:I love Disneyland , it is my favorite place in the whole wide world. It's so fun and I saw alot of people there. I was really cold one day because it was raining so I put a beenie on and I put it over my ears. We took alot of pictures. Thank you mom and dad that was the awesomest birthday.

Thank you everybody who helped us purchase the tickets. Thanks to Amanda and Damon for letting us stay at your house, Liz and Ron for watching our pooch, and my mom and dad for watching Warner and Noah. We had a blast!!!

3 comments:

The Towes said...

im glad y ou guys had fun!!!!

Kandis said...

Hey Lindsey! I love all of the pictures of Disneyland! It was so fun to meet up for dinner and some rides! You guys are such a cute family and we love you tons! I am still loveing the sticky eyes from our kids get together that are stuck to the ceiling upstairs...kids!!...Ha!:)

Laura said...

Yeah! Disneyland is the best! Looks like you all had a blast.