Monday, February 16, 2009

Disneyland in the rain

Our first day started out like this... Sunshine and smiles
About an hour after we got there it started raining and it never stopped. The entire day it was pouring and it was FREEZING.
The boys didn't want to leave and I was trying my hardest to want to stay. We had 2 umbrellas and 2 ponchos. So Nick and I handled the umbrellas and we put the ponchos on the boys. They hated them. Cooper ended up crying and crying to take his off. He ended up pouting in the corner like this.....


I don't know if you can see their pants but they are wet almost up to their knees. Nicks and I looked the same. We were soaked. We made it until 8pm before we had to leave. When we got to the car I had warm, dry jammies for the boys to put on. Garretts shoes were full of water and you could ring out both of their socks. They were troopers though. They couldn't wait for day 2.

1 comment:

Zach and Sarah said...

Looks like so much fun, except for the rain. Happy birthday to Garrett and Cooper from us!