Monday, February 9, 2009

Anyone interested in Disneyland????

Nick and I are planning on taking Garrett and Cooper to Disneyland this Friday and Saturday for their birthdays. Since Garretts is the 13th and Coopers is the 14th it works out great because Disneyland is offering the get in free on your birthday special.. So two kids in free 2 days in a row. So after my amazing sister Alisa and I looked at prices for this all to work out the cheapest way possible we figured out that I will end up with 2 adult- 2 day park hopper passes to Disneyland and California Adventure with one day left on them. So before I put them on Craigslist I wanted to see if any of my family or friends would want the second day. We will be home on Sunday Feb. 15th and the tickets will have to be used by March 15th. But heres why I'm asking.. the 1 day park hopper costs $84.00 each and I will only need $50.00 each to make up the difference. If no one is interested I can just change my plan for a one day pass. This was just a way better deal for 2 families if I can find one who wants to do it with me. I know this sounds like I am an ebay freak but I'm not I promise. I will physically give you the tickets the day we get back. I only have 4 days to figure it out so anyone can call me or just leave me a message. Also after reading TONS of peoples posts on craigslist and ebay I think you can upgrade these passes to an annual pass when you get there. If that is something you would want to do. I've never done it but I've heard alot of people do. K so let me know.

1 comment:

The Towes said...

going to Walt Disney World for my honeymoon in april but i dontthink that helps you......