Saturday, February 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Noah Noodle!!







I can't believe my baby is 1. It really does seem like he just got here. Today Nick and I talked about how fast this year has gone by. It seems like just yesterday Noah was born. He had a rough start but we are so blessed to have him as a part of our family. Even though I am TOTALLY sure about not having any more kids, it is weird to think he is my LAST baby. I don't want him to grow up too fast. But we all know how fast they do grow up. Pretty soon he will be walking, then running, then hitting his brothers. Take your time Noah!!! We love you so much. Happy Birthday my little baby boy.

2 comments:

Zach and Sarah said...

Happy Birthday, Noah! We can't wait to see you soon.

Laura said...

Oh wow I didn't realize Noah and my Madi are so close in age. Madilyn will be 1 March 3rd, I agree the time does fly. Email me your home address sometime so I can add you to my list. I'm so glad I found you!!:)