Thursday, February 5, 2009

Sleeping positions

Garrett has fallen asleep like this more than once. I have used a mask before so maybe he was just trying to copy me.
Cooper is on Noahs bouncy seat. He fell asleep like this for 2 hours. It looks totally uncomfortable to me but he was comfy.
Do I need to say much about this picture? Cooper is doing what most boys do right???? I am aware this is what I will be seeing when I wake the boys up for the rest of my life........
Little Warner falls asleep in the weirdest places, like on the floor with all his bedding when his bed is right there in front of him. Cute, cute, cute...

2 comments:

Zach and Sarah said...

My kids think that sleeping on the floor is the biggest treat in the world. Can it REALLY be more comfortable than a bed?

The Towes said...

ha ha good pictures!!!