Monday, February 2, 2009

Tell me what you think


I made these frames and am thinking about trying to sell them. I don't know if I should or not so I thought I'd ask the blogging world. I could sell them for $55.00. It is an 11x14 picture frame and can be painted any color. I am still working on them and am trying to make them into 8x10's too. I think they are so cute and they turned out really well. I had the pictures of the boys on a disk and went into Staples and had him print the pictures onto photo paper. Because they were already black and white and because I had him print them onto photo paper instead of an actual picture each one cost me .25 cents. Yes you read that right. You can't even tell they are paper at all. They look really cute. Tell me what you think???????


4 comments:

Mom/Grammie P said...

Linz I think the frames are darling. Don't know about $55.00 but I do think they are darling!!! :)
Aunt P

Katie said...

i think they turned out cute and you could for sure get $55!

Zach and Sarah said...

very cute!

Laura said...

I love 'em! Great job. They would be perfect for boutiques & things:) You are so crafty, just like your Momma!