Saturday, July 5, 2008

Top Ten For June

10. Being done with my radioactive iodine.
9. Noah rolling over.
8. The boys going to Utah to see their cousins.
7. After getting into the HOT car Warner is crying and yells to me "Mom tell the sun to stop looking at me."
6. While driving to Walmart Cooper looks out the window to the mountains and asks me "Mom is that where Utah is? " I say "No, that's where the cabin is." Cooper says "Oh ya, I can see the tire swing from here."
5. Nicks going to get gas and Cooper says "Dad can I get a candy at the gas station?" Nick says "No not this time." Cooper says "Barnacles."
4. Garrett and I were walking into the house from the car and I am complaining about living here in Arizona and he goes "Ya I wish it was an even 79*."
3. I read the 3 twilight books in 3 days.
2. Nick surviving the 2 weeks he had without me. (Get it?)
1. Nick and I having our 9 year anniversary.

2 comments:

Mom/Grammie P said...

Out of the mouths of babes! I laugh and cry at the top ten for June! You are such a funny girl Linz. As I read your top ten... I can actually hear your voice talking and I smile.
Thank you for being YOU!
Aunt Pam

Zach and Sarah said...

We loved having the boys come visit--though I'm sure the first day or two wasn't fun for Cooper b/c he didn't feel well. Anyway, love to see the posts. Your kids are growing up so fast.