Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Family Home Evening

We started out by feeding the missionaries and our good friends from our ward the Dixons. It went great. I made enchiladas, Nelson style. Then a warm chocolate cake. After we were done cleaning up we decided to go for a walk. I thought it would be fun to take the Bishop and his wife a piece of cake. So we did that and had a good time.
We have lived in our house for 6 years now and occasionally we have a huge toad on our front door step. I think he lives in our lantanas. He scares the crap out of me when I get out of the car to walk to the front door and there he is right on the sidewalk or right in front of the door. We have named him Hopper. He welcomed us home from our walk last night so I took his picture to show all of you.



1 comment:

Kandis said...

Cute Frog! It was so fun to get together for a swim on Thursday. We need to get together more often. Perhaps we can plan a FHE night? Hope all is great!