Saturday, July 26, 2008

More pictures from Big Lake

When I woke up I saw Warner sleeping like this. His head was at the bottom of the sleeping bag. I guess he got cold.

This is Nick's cousin Julie. She is so fun and sweet. We just love her to death. She had some awesome boots she wore everyday. I wish I took a picture of them. Sorry.
This is Nick's dad Craig and his Aunt Sue. We just hung out in the forest all weekend. It was cold enough for a jacket but the sunshine was out all day too. What more could I ask for??? Relaxing with good company and mouth watering meals.
Cooper and Garrett were in their pajamas most of the time. As soon as they would wake up they were out the door and I saw them when it was time for bed again.
Warner is a little OCD about his clothes getting wet, or getting food on them or..... So his Nannny bought him a rain jacket so he wouldn't have to change 15 times a day. But it didn't help, so at this point I was running out of clothes . I told him he would have no shirt if he didn't want to wear the one that had rain on it. He decided to be shirtless even though it was freezing outside. But he is so cute anyways right?? His Uncle Jason teased him about his crocks calling them girl shoes all weekend. Finally Warner told him to "Stop Uncle Jason there not girl shoes!"

No comments: