Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Congratulations Josh and Allie.

Josh and Allie had their baby July 25th. It was a little hectic that day. She had a stress test because she was measuring small. Well my mom and dad went up to the cabin the day before so I wanted to make sure everything was going ok. I sent Josh a text and he said she was doing good. Not even 5 minutes later he called and said she was going to have the baby. They were starting to induce her. He called my mom but couldn't get a hold of her. So I rushed down there and stayed with them while the Doctor started her petocin. She went pretty fast. Ryker Scott Bradshaw was born around 8pm. He weighed 5lbs 9oz, 19 1/2 inches long. They wouldn't tell us the name until he was born so we had already nicknamed him Frank. Welcome Ryker, you have a lot of boy cousins who are dying to play with you.

No comments: