Saturday, October 3, 2009

More pics from California

I don't know how to put into words how I feel about this wonderful person. Luanne is like one of those people you know that is nice all the time. I don't even know if I can actually remember a time where I have seen her get really mad. She is such a good example to me. Luanne in my opinion has a reserved spot in heaven. If you know her you will know what I am talking about. Sometimes I wonder how on earth she ended up with my brother. J/K- He is wonderful too. I love her so much and just wanted you all to know that. Thank you Luanne for everything you do for me which is A LOT!
How funny is it that Sarah's foot is the one with the huge tan lines and she is the only one who lives in Utah. The rest of us are white as ghosts.
I stopped this guy who was jogging on the beach and asked him to take our picture which my sisters informed me was rude. How was I supposed to know that? I don't run!

No comments: