Monday, October 5, 2009

What to do?????

Last week Garrett wanted to wear pants to school so I opened his drawer and through him a pair. As he tried to put them on I could have cried. They would barley go over his knees. I wondered if somehow Coopers pants got in his drawer but sure enough they were his. So I said well buddy you grew a TON so we are going to have to buy you new jeans. Cooper was in the room with us and he said he wanted some too.
So off to school they go-

When they got off the bus Garretts first question was, "Mom can we go buy my SKINNY jeans now?"
Did any of you catch that? He said SKINNY jeans!!!!!!! I started laughing hysterically and immediately called Nick. That conversation went something like this.
Me: "You will never believe what your boys want me to go buy them."
N: "What?"
M: "Skinny jeans"
N: "Oh Sh- -"
We enjoyed a good laugh and talked about what to do about this. Is this really the new style?
Needless to say Nick and his Mom took Garrett to the mall and today he is wearing skinny jeans. I will post the picture later today, they look really cute on him. Now Cooper is dying for his turn to go get SKINNY JEANS!
Kill me now if my boys think they are going to be EMO's? Is that even what it's called???

3 comments:

Zach and Sarah said...

Hahaha! My kids have no idea what skinny jeans are yet.

josh said...

Yay for skinny jeans. It is the new style. But they do not have to be skin tight. Now that I wear skinnier jeans I would choose them over super baggy jeans anyday. Look skyler, darin, braden they all wear skinny jeans. Just the way things are!

Unknown said...

How funny! It will be fun to see him in his new skinny jeans!:)