Thursday, September 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom! 9-11-09

Mom,
Thank you for being you. When I think about you I think of the example you have always been to me. You've taught me the gospel, how to be a good mother, how to listen, how to love- I look at all of us and the women in my life I want to be the most like are you and my sisters. You are such a good mom and I am so grateful for that. You listen to me cry, and what touches my heart the most is that you cry with me.Thank you for always being there. I Love you so much and hope you have a good birthday. You deserve it.
Love,
Lindsey

2 comments:

Dana Bradshaw said...

Thank you for that tribute. There is NOTHING I love more than being a wife and mother. Growing old is not one of my favorite things, but watching my children and grandchild grow up physically and spiritually is the best!

The Towes said...

moms deff are the best when it comes to mending a broken heart or advice on crazy kids! they always know how to make us feel better! hang in there and happy bday dana!