Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Things I will remember most from the trip-

We had Derec's garmin gps. Mom was in the front seat and all the sudden she(holding the gps) puts it up to her ear and said, "What? say that again"... As if the gps voice could hear her. Katie and I laughed so hard we almost peed our pants.
Then there was this-
Katie- I don't want to listen to this lady.
Me- Why?
Katie- After seeing Eagle Eye, I'm just waiting for her to say "DUCK" or " Do you know where your children are?"
We laughed so hard at this stupid gps lady. Sarah went all but crazy not having a real map. I will remember our CRAPPY pedicures, driving, parking the monster truck at a 20 minute meter, running to the beach only to touch the water, run back and see the meter cop almost to our truck, driving, shopping, laughing, driving, yelling turn left, Alisa yelling turn right, Luanne never losing her cool with all the backseat drivers, movies which was a sore subject, the temple, church-, but most of all LOVE! Thanks again ladies!

3 comments:

The Towes said...

ha ha i would have loved to have been a fly on the car wall for that one!!! im so glad you had a fun trip you so deserve it!!!! Remember that God will never give you anything that you cannot handle and that in the end everything turns out okay....maybe not you wanted or planned but God makes it all better for us...your in my prayers! xoxo

Dana Bradshaw said...

One of my FAVORITE trips. Laughed more in 3 days than I have in months! By the way..I didn't expect the gps to talk back..I was really talking to Luanne.....sounds good doesn't it?

Leila said...

Lindsey, That sounds AMAZING!!! I am so incredibly happy for you and jealous at the same time!!!