Friday, April 24, 2009

My crafts

This is what I have left from the swap meet today. If you are interested leave a message and if you want something that has already sold I can probably make another one. I have most of the stuff. They are super cute, and fun.
This one is pink and is $5.95.
This one is red and $14.00
These are red too and $5.95 each.
My cousin bought this one from me already but I wanted to take this picture because I have the stuff to make more. It is so cute... if you have a girl. (cry) $12.95
This one is black, $14.00.

3 comments:

Katie said...

i love em!

Colton and Ashley said...

I'm having a craft boutique in Gilbert in December if you might be interested in having a booth. If you want more information, send me an email ashleyflake20@yahoo.com

Mom/Grammie P said...

Hey Linz.. I think some of these crafts are really darling. I will need to seem them up close and personal... but so far.. I like what I see.
Aunt Pam