Thursday, April 23, 2009

Come One Come All

My cousin Liz and I are doing a booth at the East Mesa Swap Meet tomorrow. She used to own a childrens boutique called Uptown Girls Downtown Boys and has tons of product left after they closed shop. We have jewelry, childrens clothes, crafts, and lots of BLING!! I know it is a weird place to put a boutique but lots of elderly people have MONEY and grandchildren so we thought we would just try it for a weekend. Please come to support us... You will love all the stuff. I am finishing my crafts now and will try to get pictures up tonight. The swap meet is located on Signal Butte and Baseline, and is free to get in. You can check out her website and it shows some of the stuff we will have there. Her website is www.poshcoutureco.com. It doesn't show everything but it shows some of the product.

No comments: