Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy 31st Birthday Nick!!!

Nicks birthday was the 28th and he asked for an XBOX 360 fully knowing he wouldn't get it because they cost a fortune so I had my sister in law Allie make him this cake instead. She is doing all kinds of cakes now and I knew he would LOVE this. Well when we got to the park he thought it was a real XBOX. The cake was really heavy so he thought somehow I hid the real XBOX inside the cake frosting. We were all laughing so hard because he was like a little kid. Getting really excited... I kept telling him it was just a cake but he wouldn't believe me. So he did this.......
Sure enough it was just a cake. Sorry honey maybe you can get the XBOX for Christmas. Thanks to Allie for the amazing cake. She is a baking genius!

4 comments:

Zach and Sarah said...

Believe it or not, I actually remembered all day long on Tuesday that it was Nick's birthday. But I forgot to call. Happy Birthday, Nick! Love the cake.

The Towes said...

ha ha thats so funny!!

The Towes said...

linz you should go to cali, hey even if you have to stay with the dustins......do something totally fun and worry about bills laters....ha ha glad i make you laugh because i make myself laugh too!!!

Mom/Grammie P said...

Happy Birthday Nick!!! Wow.. that was just "mean" of Linz to tease you like that :) Hummmmm... maybe you can write Santa a letter and ask him to bring you an XBOX :)
LY
Aunt Pam