Saturday, November 15, 2008

Halloween pictures!!

Garrett was Ghostrider, Cooper was the Grim Reaper, Warner was Batman and little Noah was a devil. I tried to talk them into being Indiana Jones or cowboys but my days of Disney characters are over. It is now the scary, blood and guts guys. Ghostrider was a step up from what Garrett originally picked out. Thanks to Dad and Papa for the fabulous artwork. We had tons of fun trick or treating.
Garrett scared little girls who came to our house to trick or treat. They wouldn't even come up to the door when they saw him. They sent their moms to get their candy for them. He was saying "It's okay I won't hurt you, it's just paint I promise." They weren't buying it.

This picture Warner ran out of at the last minute.


1 comment:

Kandis said...

Hey Lindsey...It's fun to see pictures of your cute family! I love seeing pictures of the boys! Tell Nick thanks again for helping me transport materials. Love ya guys!