Sunday, June 1, 2008

Top Ten for May

10. Warner asking everyday "Is baby Noah big yet?" Me, no not yet but soon.
9. Katie moving home from San Francisco and my neice Kinley haivng so many fun things to say. Her last name is Green but when I say "Kinley what is your name?" She says Kinley Purple.
8. Garrett bore his testimony for the first time and he did great.
7. Noah has only laughed a my mom. I have tried and tried but only huge smiles.
6. We fed the missionaries this month and he following Sunday as we were walking to the car Garrett says to Nick "Dad are you a missionary?" Nick says ya, why do you ask? Garrett says you are dressed like one except for your pocket thing.
5. Cooper says the funniest things- After two surgeries for tubes in his ears he is terrified to put his ears under water. Of course we have been swimming already, and Warner is the first with an ear infection. Well Cooper saw Warner taking his medicine and says to me "Mom there is water in my ear. I have an ear confection. I need medicine."
4. My inlaws are redoing there pool and Papa told Warner when it was done we would have a party with Warners favorite things which are popsicles, chips, pop, and hotdogs with ketchup only but Warner says he is not getting in the pool.
3. Noah was finally put in his own room after sleeping with mom and dad for way to long. Garrett was so concerned that he would be in there by himself that he came out and asked Nick if he was strong enough to lift his mattress? Nick said well I'm not sure why? Garrett says I want to sleep on Noahs floor to make sure he doesn't get scared. I thought it was so cute that I said ok. Well when Noah woke up in the middle of the night for his bottle, Garrett was sitting up and said mom he keeps waking me up. Needless to say, Garrett ended up in our bed.
2. Warner crying and crying on his way to bed screaming "No Mom, I don't want to take a bed."
1. The top thing to me for May is being able to fit in some of my clothes again

5 comments:

Zach and Sarah said...

I love, love, LOVE the top ten! It is so fun to hear what everyone is doing and saying and to keep tabs on how fast they grow!

Annie and Jason said...

Hey Linds,
Cute blog. I am finally finding everyone now that I can navigate around this hidden world. Your boys are so funny. I bet Garrett learned his lesson about sleeping on Noahs floor. I cant believe kate is already home and done with school. trust me I'm very jealous. Here is our blog address, keep in touch.
Annie
annieandjasonjohns.blogspot.com

Matt said...

Whoa - I had stopped checking your blog for a while because I didn't think you were updating it. So I had to go back and read all the posts. Sounds like you guys are doing great. You guys should stop by next time you're in Michigan!

Matt said...

By the way - I've been going to your blog over and over to listen to that song "4 Minutes"... it saves me the 99 cents I would pay to buy it. My little way of beating the system

Dana said...

You are doing so well on keeping up with your blog. It is always fun to read the top 10. Love you, Mom