Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Happy Late Anniversary To Us

Happy 9th Anniversary To Us!



My bridesmaids- Christy VanSickle, Claire Conway, Katie, Kelli Michael. I still talk to every single one of them. They are all still my best friends.
Holy crap- look at Josh. Can you believe he and his wife are expecting their first baby???? These guys are Jason Standage, Derek Nelson, Andrew Puricelli, Jeddy Brimhall and Josh. Nick talks to most of them still. Thanks to all of them or being part of our big day.

Some of you might not know this but our reception was at my Aunt Sandra's house. A couple months after this her house got struck by lightning and burned almost burned down. Everyone was ok thank goodness. Crazy huh???

3 comments:

allie said...

WOW! Where were those pictures when we were putting our wedding video together?... Noah is such a good baby and super cute in that hat! Happy Anniversary!

Zach and Sarah said...

Happy anniversary, N&L. Can you believe it's been 9 years? Zach and I hit 12 years on Saturday. CRAZY!!

Cory said...

Hey you...
I was just reading through some of my posts and found your comment, which led to your blog. Happy late anniversary!!! You are such an amazing woman Linds. I so much appreciate all your love and support. Although I don't always show it, it means the world to me. Love you guys!!!!