Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Isolation

Well everyone tomorrow morning I go in for my radioactive iodine. My doctor has decided to "kill" my thyroid. I start tomorrow and have to stay in my room for 6 days with no contact with anyone. Yes you read that right NO ONE. Garrett, Cooper and Warner are staying with my mom and baby Noah is staying with Nicks mom. I am getting more scared as it gets closer but I have to admit I am a little excited to sleep through a full night with no kids tugging at me, or climbing into my bed. That will last for a couple days then I will probably go stir crazy. I have never watched Greys Anatomy so I am going to watch all 4 seasons, read, do some book keeping, watch more movies and sleep. I will post when I can return to civilization. Love you all......

6 comments:

Matt said...

If you get bored, I find that spider solitaire is pretty addicting.

Brigett said...

Lindsey,
I am so sorry to hear about you having to be isolated. All though, there are moments when that sounds pretty nice!! I hope everything went well. I'm still trying to get into this blogging thing, so our blog is a little behind! Your boys are beautiful and I"m so glad Noah is doing well. I was a little worried when I saw you in Walmart (pregnant) and you were not doing very well! My cell # is 203-4194. We definitely need to talk and go out sometime. Call me soon.

Leila said...

Hey babe, you are so amazingly strong, and you are doing an awesome job as a mother! Love ya tons, call if you need anything!!!

Lynsi said...

L-
So good to hear from ya! Your boys are so adorable! Hope that you are feeling well! Post soon!

Kati said...

I just happened to stumble upon your blog and I actually am having the same exact treatment done in September. It sucks. I wish you the best of luck.

Mom/Grammie P said...

Hang in there Linz Loo Hoo! You will be fine when it is all over... and it will be worth it regarding your health.
Remember you are only a phone call or cell phone call away from the rest of us.
WE love you loads
Aunt Pam