Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day to my Mom!!




Mom,
This last year has been one of the hardest years for me and I hold on to the fact that I have you to help me through it. You are the Mom of my dreams. You teach me so many things everyday. I truly hope with my whole heart that my boys will love me, trust me, and turn to me the way I turn to you. I am so lucky to have an example like you to guide me through this hard life. I listen in Church about how your kids should know your testimony. I look back and can honestly say that I knew of yours and Dad's testimonies. You showed me by example. I may be your hardest child, but I love you so much. I think I have more of Dad in me (haha) but I think my heart loves like yours does. Thank you Mom for everything you do for me on a daily basis and for teaching me the gospel. Happy Mothers Day-
Lindsey

2 comments:

Katie said...

hey.. you need to post too!

Mom/Grammie P said...

So sweet.. and such wonderful things to say to your mom :-) I hope she "reads" the blog and more then that.. I hope you told her all these wonderful things to her face. You really are blessed Linz to have her for your mom. I always knew she would be a great mom... she was (and is) a great sister!