Thursday, April 8, 2010

The New Look!!!!!






Ok so I am really dumb and didn't take any before pictures. If you know me well though you have probably been in my house and know what it looked like before. My cousin Maren was my inspiration. Her house is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!! I called her and begged her to help me do a little at a time.
THEN..... I started and haven't ever stopped. The funnest part of it is knowing that I made money off of it. Thank you craigslist for having people buy all my old stuff. And THANK YOU GOODWILL, GARAGE SALES, and MERCHANT SQUARE for having such good deals for me.
I'm not all the way done but I wanted to post the proof that I have accomplished something!!
Thank you Maren for all your help, I really love hanging out with you. You are such a beautiful talented person. It has been so fun calling you when I am jumping up and down when I find a new treasure at the million good wills we go to. I really want you to know how grateful I am that you are my cousin, but also that you have been such a good friend. Love you-

4 comments:

Maren said...

I hadn't even finished reading it when we were talking on the phone- that is so nice! Thank you. It's been so fun- you've renewed my faith in garage sales and thrift stores and in finding AWESOME deals! Everything looks so good- and I'm not taking the credit for it because you found most of the stuff on your own- I just helped putting it up! I hope you're happy with it- it looks beautiful!

Mom/Grammie P said...

Linz.. I am very proud of you! :-) It does look darling I love every bit of it. Soooo darn cute.. and to know it was bargin price is added wonder! A GREAT BIG Congratulations to you... well done! I LOVE IT :-)
Aunt Pam
PS.. I love the picture on the blog of the boys in the hay... hey.. I love the boys playing :-)

Kandis said...

WOW, I love the new look! I can't wait to see it in person!:)

Katie said...

so cute! love it!