Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Thank you Candice.... my Martha

They don't know this but my cousins Candice and Maren have become my idols. I look at their blogs everyday to see what they have done. It blows my mind that I can be related to them and have absolutely none of their talent. Katie and I were just talking about how they both got it and are sisters and we have none of it. I guess it's not the Bradshaw side of them. It must come from their mom's side. Check out their blogs.. you can get to them from Katie and Jordons. They have their own food blog called hold the onions. That is where I got this recipe. It was so good and easy. I am not a big cook but this deserved a picture. Nick's family has a joke about the meals his mom and sister cook.. When it looks good Nick always teases them and says "Oh this should be on the cover of sunset magazine." So when I pulled this out of the oven I said.." Excuse me don't you have something you would like to say about this meal?" He said ya who taught you how to make this. Not exactly what I was looking for but what can I say.. I'm a work in progress. Keep these fantastic recipes coming Candice and Maren. Love you guys....

2 comments:

Mom/Grammie P said...

Wow Linz... I am really impressed. That dinner looks amazing and delicious. I think I will make it for Uncle Jerry... I know he would love it.
Also.. thanks so much for the new blog info. I am anxious to start getting all these great new recipe ideas.
LY
Aunt Pam

Maren said...

You are too nice! I will give most of the credit to Candice though. She is by far the better cook! That chicken dish looks amazing- great job!