Thursday, March 26, 2009

Another good cook- Kelly Sherwood

My sister in law, Kelly Sherwood is also one of the best cooks I know. She has given me tons of recipes that are to die for. When I married Nick I had never even tried an avocado. His family has introduced me to things like: vegetarian burros, Sheila's famous enchiladas, roast that would knock your socks off, green chile burros, shrimp cocktail and bran muffins at 6am Christmas morning, green chile scrambled eggs, these are just a few of the amazing things this woman can cook. My mother in law is right up there with my favorite cooks. Thanks to all of you guys, Kelly, Candice, Maren, mom, and Sheila for teaching me new things. I will post pictures as I try to recreate your meals.
If you know Kelly, then try to help me convince her to start a cooking blog so we can see her sunset magazine dinners.

2 comments:

Mom/Grammie P said...

OK so hand them over... my mouth is watering reading all these great yummy breakfast, lunch, and dinner ideas. Who knew you were surrounded by such great cooks... all this time.. and you never shared the info. Kelly better start her own new food blog... I want to try some of these dishes :)
XOXOX
Aunt Pam

Candice said...

Lindsey-

Firstly- hooray that your blog is up and running again! I haven't looked at it in many moons because I thought it had been deserted. Glad to know you're back in business. :)

Secondly- you are cracking me up!! Such nice compliments... thank you. I love to cook mainly because i love to eat, thus my obsession. I do NOT claim to have a special talent in that department- I just like to try new things and share the recipe when I find a good one. I am glad you liked the chicken/potato/asparagus one. It is really delicious.
Thank you for all the kind words. Hope all is well with the Nelson 6!!