Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Garrett's Baptism


I made these as gifts to everyone who came to Garretts baptism. (The post for that important event will be coming soon.) It was a cute idea I copied from a friend. If you have a daughter being baptized call me and I will tell you the website for the cutest dresses you can make out of the same thing. They ended up cute and Garrett thought it was fun to hand one to all of the people who came to support him. I had Nick's Dad take GOOD pictures with his fancy camera so I don't have the pictures yet but when I do I will post Garrett in white on his special day. Congratulations Garr, we love you and are so proud you chose to be baptized. We talked about how he felt that night at home and he actually cried and said he felt something he had never felt before. I cried with him and Nick and I explained it was the Holy Ghost. Man I wish he could feel that way forever... I wish I could feel that way forever too. Something to work hard for that's for sure. This was an awesome day. Thanks to all who came.

2 comments:

Zach and Sarah said...

Congratulations, Garrett. We love you very much and are proud of the decision you made to be baptized!

Love,
Zach, Sarah, Lucy & the boys

Dana said...

We were so happy to be there! We love you Garrett- you can be a great example to your younger brothers.